Re: linewidth?

From: Quentin Spencer
Subject: Re: linewidth?
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 12:05:13 -0500

Matt Funk wrote:
how do i set the linewidth in octave? i looked through the email list and found some stuff, but nothing really that worked. Or can anyone point me to a tutorial where this is described?

If you want to set the default line width to a value, in octave 2.9.10 with gnuplot 4.2, the following will work (it's the same as in Matlab):

set(0,'DefaultLineLineWidth',value);

With earlier versions of octave, I think you have to use low-level gnuplot commands, but I don't know how this is done. Maybe someone else knows.

Quentin