Re: plotting issues and questions

From: Matt Funk
Subject: Re: plotting issues and questions
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2007 14:47:46 -0600

Please bear with me a little while longer ... :)

now that i am switching to the 2.9.10 syntax as opposed to setting things in
gnuplot i kind of need to start at the beginning with some stuff .

1) how do i set the size of the output file? Before i did __gnuplot_set__ size
2,2. What is the equivalent with the new version? I did not find anything on
how to do that either in the documentation for figure or to print.

2) when i do print -mono -deps "myfile.eps" it still prints it in color. Am i
doing something wrong?

thanks
mat