Wavelets functions

From: Cassia Batista
Subject: Wavelets functions
Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 19:03:35 -0300 (ART)

Hi,

I'm newer on wavelets and I would like to know if Octave has functions to compute the wavelets transform. I will work with Daubechies, then I would like to know if Octave supports this kind of wavelet mother.

In case of Octave has already ready functions to work with wavelets, if anyone knows about some documention on how to use these functions, please, tell me.

Congratulations for the great work on Octave!
Thank you!
Best Regards,
Cassia.

Novo Yahoo! Cadê? - Experimente uma nova busca.