Re: Octave 2.9.12 available for ftp

From: Paul Kienzle
Subject: Re: Octave 2.9.12 available for ftp
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 04:57:57 -0400

On Jun 15, 2007, at 12:22 AM, John W. Eaton wrote:

On 14-Jun-2007, Paul Kienzle wrote:

| So try:
|
|    %!xtest assert()
|    %!xtest fail()
|
| and it should work.

OK, sorry for not realizing this earlier. I did this for the two tests in set/ismember.m that are known to fail and also changed the test/fntests.m script to report the total number of expected failures encountered in the summary.

I've changed the example in the docs from
   %!xtest error("failure")
   %!xtest assert (1==0)
   %!xtest fail ('success=1', 'error')

Is this too subtle?

Paul Kienzle <address@hidden>
        * interpreter/testfun.txi: Provide a clue to using xtest for assert.