chebyshev transform routines

From: Kamaraju S Kusumanchi
Subject: chebyshev transform routines
Date: Sat, 16 Jun 2007 18:05:36 -0400

Are there any functions available in Octave for performing chebyshev
transforms? In the manual of 2.9.12, I was able to find fourier transform
routines (fftw) but could not find any chebyshev transform routines. I can
probably write my own functions but I am thinking of saving some time by
not reinventing the wheel! I searched in google as well, but could not find
anything.

Even if they are not available in octave per se, are there any third party
sites which contain functions that can evaluate chebyshev transform of
given real arrays?

thanks
raju

--