Leasqr and NaN values...

From: gro gro
Subject: Leasqr and NaN values...
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 17:16:58 +0200 (CEST)

Hi there,

I'm currently using the leasqr function among a large set of data (function is called up to 310 times), and i sometimes recover NaN values for parameters covariance & correlation matrices (covp and corp). Is there a way to fix this up ?

I may add i also recover sometimes non-symetrics parameters covariance matrices.

Thanks for replies;
Regards,

Grostuff