Re: simulation results from octave wrong!!!

From: Dmitri A. Sergatskov
Subject: Re: simulation results from octave wrong!!!
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2007 13:53:55 -0500

Just as a wild guess: for the functions that return angle,
there might be some incompatibilities between Matlab
and Octave (Like matlab returns angle in -pi/2 to pi/2 range
and octave 0 to pi or some such).
Print as much intermediate results as possible and try to figure out
where the difference starts to show up...