Re: Path treatment issue Octave on mingw : pkg.m

From: Benjamin Lindner
Subject: Re: Path treatment issue Octave on mingw : pkg.m
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 10:09:00 +0200

If I recall correctly, the option is --disable-stream-vfd, and I'm not
sure if these options are case-sensitive.
This option worked for me with mingw's gcc.
However I had some other small tweaks as well to enable options set for msvc
also for mingw (dealing with function name #defines for win32 api).
I can send you my patch file via email, Tatsuro. I don't have it here at work
right know but at home - so I can do it tomorrow.

benjamin