Re: Examples doesn't seems to work

From: Thomas Weber
Subject: Re: Examples doesn't seems to work
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 08:57:50 +0200

Information for all others: from previous posts, I known that Abdul has
an Ubuntu machine with the corresponding Octave 2.9.9 Ubuntu package.

Am Donnerstag, den 06.09.2007, 01:06 +0700 schrieb Abdul Rahman Riza:
> Dear All,
>
> I just installed octave and run an examples in
> http://www.gnu.org/software/octave/doc/interpreter/Simple-Examples.html#Simple-Examples

Install the "gnuplot" package.

Generally, if something in a package does not work, check if you have
all "Suggests" and "Recommends" of this package installed.

        Thomas