Using LAPACK in octave

From: Jean-Baptiste Poullet
Subject: Using LAPACK in octave
Date: Tue, 11 Sep 2007 16:16:07 +0200

I would like to use LAPACK functions (in particular "sgelsy.f" which
Computes the minimum norm least squares solution to an over- or
under-determined system of linear equations A X=B, using a complete
orthogonal factorization of A) in octave. Do I need to generate a .mex
or .oct file from the FORTRAN file "sgelsy.f" or is there any more
efficient alternative way?

Thanks in advance.

JB

Yahoo! Mail réinvente le mail ! Découvrez le nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son
interface révolutionnaire.
http://fr.mail.yahoo.com