Re: findobj.m

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: findobj.m
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 13:05:45 -0700 (PDT)

Ben Abbott wrote:

> I'm having some difficulty understanding how the '-logicaloperator' option
> is intended to work, but beyond that annoyance, it appears to be working.

I asked about how the logicaloperator in the Matlab newsgroup, and got
http://groups.google.com/group/comp.soft-sys.matlab/browse_thread/thread/5a6af68f97787975/373d247744941d64?lnk=gst&q=findobj+logical+operator&rnum=3#373d247744941d64
an answer .

While it's a rather poor example of programming, I've managed to put
together a findobj function that suffices for my needs.
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12839582/findobj.m findobj.m