passing parameters to lsode

From: address@hidden
Subject: passing parameters to lsode
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 02:14:25 +0200

Hi -
this is my first message here. Hope I do this right ;) Question: How do I pass parameters to a differential equation? lsode wants me to declare the diff. eq. as function xdot = something(x,t). i would rather like to declare this as xdot=something(x,t,parameter1,...). I help myself by declaring global variables for every parameter. This doesn't look very elegant and transparent to me.

Am I missing something?

Thomas Nordhaus