Re: passing parameters to lsode

From: address@hidden
Subject: Re: passing parameters to lsode
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 11:21:09 +0200

-----Original Message-----
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 09:42:58 +0200
From: Søren Hauberg
To: "address@hidden"

address@hidden skrev:
> Ah! I'm beginning to understand. I can work with that. Thanks! BTW -
> Where can I read about this?
Read the chapter in the manual on Functions. The manual has evolved
quite a bit in the last couple of months, so you should read the one
that comes with Octave 2.9.14.

Thank you for that information. I'm working under Windows, using the
sourceforge-distribution version 2.9.13. They don't seem to have the
(brandnew!) 2.9.14, only for Mac. I guess I'll have to wait a little,
but maybe I can
extract a new manual.

Thomas