Re: debugging failure

From: John Swensen
Subject: Re: debugging failure
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2007 21:06:08 -0500

On Nov 25, 2007, at 6:05 PM, Ólafur Jens Sigurðsson wrote:

On Sun, Nov 25, 2007 at 10:32:09PM +0100, David Bateman wrote:
I think you want "dbstop('pkg',1)" instead

If I do that then I get the following:

octave:36> dbstop('pkg',1)
ans =  179
octave:37> pkg('install', 'physicalconstants-0.1.2.tar.gz')
octave:38> dbwhere
error: dbwhere: must be inside of a user function to use dbwhere

so it doesn't stop on the breakpoint.

Any idea why that is?

Oli