Re: gnuplot bug in Windows release of Octave?

From: Unexperienced User
Subject: Re: gnuplot bug in Windows release of Octave?
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 13:56:29 -0800 (PST)

Tatsuro MATSUOKA-2 wrote:

> Hello
>
> This problem has already been discussed.
> Please see the follwing and the succeeding threds:
>
> http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/help-octave/2007-November/006742.html
>
> Especialy see the follwing
> http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/help-octave/2007-November/006804.html
>

> Tatsuro
>
> --- Unexperienced User <address@hidden> wrote:

Doumo Arigato, Tatsuro-san!

Reading these threads brought some light into that matter for me.
Unfortunately I cannot unlock the executables by means of the property
dialog. Maybe this is only possible with XP Professional and not with XP
Home which I am using. It seems I will have to wait for the next release.
But if I recall it right I have once played around with some security
settings in XP Home, and maybe I can find some other way to override them.
If so I will post it here for your information. Anyway, thanks a lot for
your kind reply!

Regards, Angelo