Re: Trial binaries of octave 2.9.18 on mingw has been uploaded

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Trial binaries of octave 2.9.18 on mingw has been uploaded
Date: Sun, 9 Dec 2007 01:55:36 +0900 (JST)

Hello Doug

Thank you for your mail.

Sorry, I have not been tested it yet and I will not test it by myself because I
myself want to use the
Qtoctave except for educational purpose.
For the educational purpose, the current release is enough for me.

The binaries distribution on mingw waits the reports from the challengers.

Regards

Tatsuro