load txt file with space, +, * separator

From: Jean-Marie Bonnaz
Subject: load txt file with space, +, * separator
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 10:24:31 +0100

Thank you for your answers yesterday. Load help me to read files where separator is space.

For the moment I'd like to read the joined file in Octave. Separators are *, space, +.
It is a data files. I optain it with a topographical apparatus.

After * (1st column) it is raw number, after + (2nd column) it is point number. After space it is a code and son on. Separatores are *,+
 and space.

Jean-Marie BONNAZ
address@hidden