Re: Oct Files Help -- mkoctfile

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Oct Files Help -- mkoctfile
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 04:36:51 +0900 (JST)

Hello

You seem to use the MSVC-Octave.  As written in Readme.txt in MSVC-Octave, you
need to install the
MSVC express edition (This is free edition.).
However, this information is not sufficient for almost all users.
So I wrote the guide to use the mkoctfile command in MSVC Octave.
Please visit my home page.

http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/

And read the "Note for mkoctfile for MSVC-octave 3.0.0".

Regards

Tatsuro