Re: Who and where is using octave?

From: Christophe Prud'homme
Subject: Re: Who and where is using octave?
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2008 18:23:48 +0100

I teach a  course of numerical methods with octave given at
 o Université Joseph Fourier Grenoble 1  (UJF)
 o Polytech  Grenoble

Some colleagues give a similar course at
 o École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL)

we also use octave daily as a replacement for matlab (we don't use any matlab toolboxes)

C.