Re: normalized ALF (Assotiated Legendre Function)

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: normalized ALF (Assotiated Legendre Function)
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 07:57:01 -0500

On Feb 14, 2008, at 3:02 AM, Marco Caliari wrote:

Hi Ben.

Enclosed, my last (I think) version. I removed scale2 since it did not help too much to prevent NaNs. I also substituted the unnecessary matrix LP with 3 vectors LPM1, LPM2, LPM3.
Feel free to submit the code to the proper list.

Best regards,

Marco

I renamed "scale1" to "scale", change the content referring to n=0...255 to n=0,1,... , and added the two tests I mentioned yesterday.

If all looks good, I'll submit a patch this evening.

Ben