Powua the super internet computer - supports octave

From: samba_
Subject: Powua the super internet computer - supports octave
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 08:01:54 -0800 (PST)

Hi guys I want to post a link I've see in the web,probably it's the future
for someone who use Octave and other programs in a cluster.

This is the link: http://www.powua.com
Powua is a super computer, all in Linux, consisting of many processors that
work simultaneously to generate a high computing power, which users can
access from wherever they are, directly on their computer, through a simple
Internet connection.

With easy access to a super computer you have the possibility of
experiencing more power for your ideas and saving time and money. With Powua
you can count on a very fast computer just when you need it and for the time
required. Any activity, from rendering to mathematical computing, will be
faster than ever.

I tried Powua with octave and It rocks !
But now I want to make some hard test of Octave in Powua.
Could you suggest me which script can I use ?

thanks.