Re: recursive mkdir("DIR","s") / mylib_mkdir("DIR","s")

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: recursive mkdir("DIR","s") / mylib_mkdir("DIR","s")
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 09:42:52 -0500

On Feb 23, 2008, at 8:00 AM, Charles Stroom wrote:

On Sat, 23 Feb 2008 12:52:56 +0100
"Stefan Pofahl" <address@hidden> wrote:

Hello,

I need a recursive mkdir. At the moment mkdir,
only supports to create bottom-level directories,
if the directory above allready exists, that is
sometimes boring.
Has someone coded a while structure for recursive
building a new bottom-level directory inclusive of all
the necessary directories above?

Regards,

Stefan

mkdirhier - makes a directory hierarchy

Charles

This function isn't available in my recent build, and I don't see in on Octave-Forge either. Does it exist?

Ben