Re: Octave from Java

From: Andrea Grassi
Subject: Re: Octave from Java
Date: Fri, 29 Feb 2008 04:58:13 -0800 (PST)

Kim Hansen-5 wrote:

> I have not done anything to avoid that problem, our solution gets the
> exact same "Broken pipe" error.

Ok. Thank you anyway for your fast answer. I'll probably post a question in
a separate post to see if anyone has solved this. The problem probably lies
in how java streams interacts with octave process, but I can't seem to find
any log that can explain to me what's happening.

Greetings,
Andrea Grassi