Re: help -i (linux)

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: help -i (linux)
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2008 19:33:45 -0400

On Mar 27, 2008, at 4:51 PM, Matt Scholz wrote:
Thanks for the replies, but could someone please tell me where I can get a copy of octave2.1.info in the interim.

Matt

octave2.1.info is not for the 3.0 release, but (I suspect) for the earlier 2.1 release.

I don't know the root of your problem, but you might look to see if you have a /usr/share/info/octave.info and make a copy to satisfy the problem.

        sudo cp /usr/share/info/octave.info /usr/share/info/octave2.1.info

Alternatively you might try to determine why octave2.1.info is being referenced and correct the root of the problem.

Ben