Concerning running Fortran prog from Octave

From: hassen62
Subject: Concerning running Fortran prog from Octave
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 01:58:51 +0200 (CEST)

Dear Ben,

I think that I am concerned with your remark. I am very interested with nonparametric test especially with triples test because I can't run it since the program in Fortran and I have not knowledge in this language. I knew the link from which George took the program. I have also obtain a program of triples test written in Splus but unfortunately it didn't work. I will follow your guidlines and I hope that I can run it.

Cordially.