waitforbuttonpress patch install

From: Nose Nada
Subject: waitforbuttonpress patch install
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 16:55:20 -0700 (PDT)

Hello there! I was trying to use the function 'waitforbuttonpress' in Octave 3.0 (running on Fedora 8) but the function is not implemented yet in this distribution. However, I found a recent thread (http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/bug-octave/2008-March/005684.html) where a patch for this function has been developed (https://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/bug-octave/attachments/20080331/f0ffbe59/attachment-0001.ksh) . How can I install this patch in order to use waitforbuttonpress in my code? I look forward to hear from you. Thanks in advance. Omar