Re: Problem Loading Image in Octave for further Processing

From: Abdul Rahman Riza
Subject: Re: Problem Loading Image in Octave for further Processing
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2008 18:49:45 +0800

Many thanks Almeida, but still the same error messages as following.

octave:1> I = imread("lena.bmp");
error: `imread' undefined near line 1 column 5
error: evaluating assignment _expression_ near line 1, column 3
octave:1>

I already uninstall my octave using "apt-get remove octave" command then reinstall it again using "apt-get install octave" on my ubuntu machine to make sure my current octave version is fresh...

Anybody can explain what is the meaning of above error messages?

Riza

2008/7/8 de Almeida, Valmor F. <address@hidden>:

Try

I = imread("lena.bmp");