GUI Octave under Windows

From: o'reilly
Subject: GUI Octave under Windows
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2008 03:07:34 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,
I try to build a GUI with Octave 3.0.1 under Windows XP (Cygwin).
I installed a precompiled version of TCL/TK (Active TCL 8.5.3). I downloaded
tk_octave 0.3.4, and put it in the octave folder. When I try to run a demo,
tkme_sombrero for example, I have some errors
octave-3.0.1.exe:8> tkme_sombrero
warning: implicit conversion from matrix to string
error: fclose: invalid stream number = -1
error: evaluating if command near line 31, column 3
error: evaluating if command near line 28, column 2
error: evaluating if command near line 22, column 1
error: called from `launch' in file `C:\octave\tk_octave-0.3.4\launch.m'
error: called from `tk_launch' in file
`C:\octave\tk_octave-0.3.4\tk_launch.m'
error: evaluating assignment expression near line 72, column 16
error: evaluating if command near line 69, column 7
error: evaluating if command near line 66, column 5
error: evaluating if command near line 49, column 3
error: called from `tkme' in file `C:\octave\tk_octave-0.3.4\tkme.m'
error: called from `tkme_sombrero' in file
`C:\octave\tk_octave-0.3.4\tkme_sombrero.m'
Do you have any idea?
Thanks