Axes font sizes

From: Matt Foster
Subject: Axes font sizes
Date: Sat, 30 Aug 2008 20:43:32 +0100

Hi All,

I'm trying to convince my girlfriend to use octave for some analysis
work. This includes some pretty complex plots, which octave generally
handles excellently.

I've got a couple of quick questions about plotting and I'd really
appreciate any help anyone can give me.

1) How can you set the font size of the axes? I expected set(gca,
'FontSize', n) to work, but it doesn't.
2) Is it possible to label a colorbar, or is that a limitation of gnuplot?

I'm using octave 3.0.2 for Mac OS X (Intel), along with the packaged
version of gnuplot (4.2.3).

Thanks in advance,

Matt

--