Re: Plotting from Octave

From: Sergei Steshenko
Subject: Re: Plotting from Octave
Date: Sun, 7 Sep 2008 16:39:04 -0700 (PDT)

--- On Sun, 9/7/08, Spencer Buckner <address@hidden> wrote:

> From: Spencer Buckner <address@hidden>
> Subject: Plotting from Octave
> To: address@hidden
> Date: Sunday, September 7, 2008, 12:32 PM
> Sergei Steshenko asked about dependencies when building the
> program from
> source, the API, and more details regarding the
> plot-parameter files.
> The program is a GNOME application and uses the GTK+ and
> GNOME
> libraries, including libgnomeui-2.0 and
> libgnomeprintui-2.2.

[snip]

I am already building 'libgnomeui' and 'libgnomeprintui' and their
dependencies.

Anything else ?

My question applies to every program I am to build - I am building in the
framework of my AppsFromScratch, and if I have the dependencies list
beforehand, I first build all the dependencies (if they are not yet in
my configuration file) and then the target proper.

If I do not have the list of dependencies, then the usual trial and error
method with 'configure'.

Regarding wxt <-> 'gnuplot' - works fine for me FWIW.

Thanks,
  Sergei.