Re: Plotting

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Plotting
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 07:58:40 -0400

What do you see when you type the following at Octave's prompt?

        system("set |  grep -i gnu")

Ben

On Oct 14, 2008, at 10:15 PM, Robert Fong-tom wrote:

I downloaded and installed OCTAVE from the SourceForge site for Mac
OS X. Gnuplot was also installed. Octave seems to work well but I
cannot plot. If I execute "plot(x,y)" gnuplot will load something
seems to be happening, but there is no plot and no error message. Any
thoughts?