Re: Print to png file, cant get label fonts to work

From: Christoph Dalitz
Subject: Re: Print to png file, cant get label fonts to work
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 16:22:55 +0200

Am Tue, 21 Oct 2008 04:18:20 -0700 (PDT)
schrieb browny <address@hidden>:

> Alright thanks for the info there. Ill use eps now instead as I was only
> using png as I know how to include that in Latex documents but after a bit
> of reading saw eps is pretty simple to do also.

pdflatex only supports PNG and PDF, while latex only supports EPS.
You can convert from EPS to PDF with "epstopdf" (part of the package
texlive-extra-utils).

Another intersting option to print to FIG, which allows manual editing
with XFIG, whcih in turn can export to a lot of different vector graphics
formats (including native Latex-code).

Christoph