Re: axis font sizes

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: axis font sizes
Date: Sun, 02 Nov 2008 17:17:16 -0500

To see the properties of the root

        disp (fieldnames (get (0)))

For a figure

        disp (fieldnames (get (gcf)))

For an axes

        disp (fieldnames (get (gca)))

For some other object with handle "h"

        disp (fieldnames (get (h)))

I would be nice if someone were to take the time to document all of this (it is rather large task).

My understanding is that the "default" properties work by implication. If I understand the situation correctly, the default property names are constructed as strcat("default", get(h,type), propertyname). If I'm wrong in this, hopefully I'll be quickly corrected.

Ben