Re: Image package

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: Image package
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 09:58:23 -0500

On Nov 19, 2008, at 8:53 AM, Robert Fong-tom <address@hidden> wrote:

Hi,
Does anyone know if there is an Octave Image package binary for Mac
OS X 10.4 ? I searched for this but could only find a binary for OS X
10.5.

I tried porting the Image package using MacPorts, but was
unsuccessful. Kept getting errors that I did not understand and the
MacPorts  help blog did not clear up my confusion. I did not try Fik
but after my experience with MacPorts, I am reluctant to waste
another week!
Bob

The image package using a Fink install does lack some functionality.

What commands did you have trouble with?

Ben