Re: How to use Octave on a Mac?

From: Henry F. Mollet
Subject: Re: How to use Octave on a Mac?
Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2009 18:29:30 -0800

Octave is interpreting one line after the other in your filename.m file.
Just write 'filename' (without the .m) after the octave prompt and octave
will run all the commands in your file if there are no errors. To find
possible errors you can copy/paste each line from your m-file after the
octave prompt and find out if it works as expected.
Henry