Re: Using kwrite as editor

From: Ivan Sutoris
Subject: Re: Using kwrite as editor
Date: Tue, 17 Feb 2009 16:31:16 +0100

Thanks for quick replies, "edit mode async" is exactly what I was
looking for. Now I see that it's documented in edit, but the text is
quite cryptic, at least for me :). I've tried to add few words to
documentation to make things clearer (attached as changeset), could
you have a look? (I know this should go to maintainers list, but it
seems silly to start new thread with such trivial change).

Regards
Ivan Sutoris