Re: Installing 3.0.5 in Windows Vista

From: Martin Weiser
Subject: Re: Installing 3.0.5 in Windows Vista
Date: Fri, 01 May 2009 02:43:06 +0200

Cituji Martin Weiser <address@hidden>:

Back to the list...
mw
Cituji Luiz Fernando Correa <address@hidden>:

Thanks, I suspected that to be the case, but as you said, the site is
confusing.  Source Forge did not have the latest 3.0.5 in binary yet, but I
will double check.

Btw, you do not happen to know Pavel Tomancak, do you?  He is at the Max
Planck in Dresden...but I am pretty sure that he has roots at the Charles
University.

Take care,