Re: How to supress debug symbols?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: How to supress debug symbols?
Date: Tue, 12 May 2009 18:05:17 +0900 (JST)

Hello

MinGW/GCC-TDM-4.3.0 supports experimentally supports shared libstdc++.
According to the developers' document, the shared libstdc++ on 4.3.0 has
problems so that they stopped
supporting the shared libstdc++ from GCC-4.3.2

Benjamin Lindar uses this compiler with great care because it is experimental
and sometimes fall into
unexpected results because of unsolved problems.

Both MinGW official team and TDM release team are trying to support shared
libstdc++ but their trials
are now still on the way.

Regards

Tatsuro