Re: matlab tool m_coasts.mat

From: George Kousiouris
Subject: Re: matlab tool m_coasts.mat
Date: Wed, 27 May 2009 02:23:18 +0300 (EEST)

Hi,

I am not aware of the specific tool you mention, however in the past I
have tried to use mat files created with matlab in octave. It worked for
mat files but it needs an addition in the command due to different
versions. I can not remember whether this addition is needed when creating
the .mat file in matlab or when reading it from octave but it was
something like:

load/save -v6 file.mat

Hope this helps,

George

On Tue, May 26, 2009 22:40, Daniel Johannes Befort wrote:
> Hello,
>

> I just installed Octave, the NetCDF package and Yapso. Everything works
> great except that I don't know how to draw coastlines. I tried to load
> the Matlab tool m_coasts.mat with "load m_coasts.mat". There was no error
> message but the command m_coast is still not known. What have I done wrong
> or is the tool m_coasts.mat tool not usable in octave.
>
> I hope you can help me
>

> Thanks very much
>

> Your sincerely
> Daniel Befort
> --
> ...todo va salir bien...
>

> Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate +
> Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!*
> http://portal.gmx.net/de/go/dsl02

----

George Kousiouris
Research Associate
Division of Communications,
Electronics and Information Engineering
Tel: +30 210 772 2546
Mobile: +30 6939354121
Fax: +30 210 772 2569
E-mail: address@hidden

National Technical University of Athens
9 Heroon Polytechniou str., 157 73 Zografou, Athens, Greece