Re: -dpng gives "invalid command"

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: -dpng gives "invalid command"
Date: Fri, 10 Jul 2009 16:31:51 -0400

On Friday, July 10, 2009, at 02:37PM, "John B. Thoo" <address@hidden> wrote:

>Yes, I compiled gnuplot myself.  (I guess that was a mistake.)  Would
>the easiest thing for me to do now be to install gnuplot from your
>octave-3.2.0-ppc.dmg?

John, if you are interested, I wrote a shell script that modifies Fink's
gnuplot package to allow me to build and install gnuplot's developers sources.
By using Fink all the dependencies are handled for you.

If you'd like to try the script out, let me know and I'll send it to you.
You'll need to install Fink package manager for it to be of any use.

    http://www.finkproject.org/

Ben