How can I get successive plot on octave 3.2 as was obtained in octave 3.

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: How can I get successive plot on octave 3.2 as was obtained in octave 3.0.x
Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 17:56:39 +0900 (JST)

Hello

Please execute the attached on octave 3.0.x and octave 3.2.x.

This script is demonstration of Thermal diffusive Equation in one dimension.

In octave 3.0.x, the successive plots worked fine.

However!!
In octave 3.2.x, the screen flashes every new plot, it is not ease to see.
In addition, in fltk back end only final graph is plotted (mingw).

Perhaps this is due to the change in plotting routine in octave 3.2

How can I get the successive plots, which can be done in octave 3.0.x, on
octave 3.2.x?

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/