Re: text rotate patch

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: text rotate patch
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 18:57:37 -0400

On Aug 26, 2009, at 6:00 PM, Bailey, Jeffrey C. (MSFC-NNM05AB50C) [RAYTHEON] wrote:

I saw on the web a 'patch' for text rotation.  It has stuff listed
below. Being new to the system, I wasn't sure what I needed to do with
it.  Is it script that I download and run, do I just edit the
appropriate matlab like m file, or perhaps get the real patch somewhere
else.

Thanks,
Jeff

You shouldn't need to patch anything to rotate text objects.

What version of Octave are you running?

I have Octave 3.0.5 and 3.2.2 running. For each of these rotation works for me.

        plot (1:10)
        text (5, 5, "test for rotated text", "rotation", 45)

Ben