freqz question (clarified)

From: Scott.Raevsky
Subject: freqz question (clarified)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 13:03:23 -0700

Hello,

Just to clarify my previous question, Matlab's output of freqz is as follows:

freqz(b,a,...) plots the magnitude and unwrapped phase of the frequency response of the filter. The plot is displayed in the current figure window.

Why does Octave's freqz not plot magnitude and phase?  Instead it plots 1) pass band, 2) stop band, and 3) phase.  Plotting a separate pass band and stop band doesn't make sense to me.

Thanks

MAIL.KMOB.COM made the following annotations
PRIVILEGED AND CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION

This electronic transmission, and any documents attached
hereto, may contain confidential and/or legally privileged
information. The information is intended only for use by
the recipient named above. If you have received this
electronic message in error, please notify the sender and
delete the electronic message. Any disclosure, copying,
distribution, or use of the contents of information
received in error is strictly prohibited.