Octave GUI tools for Windows XP

From: Enrique Sahagun
Subject: Octave GUI tools for Windows XP
Date: Thu, 24 Sep 2009 19:55:05 +0200

Hi all:

I'm new in Octave and I have learnt how to make some interesting calculations with it. Now I'm working in an image tracking software (to follow an object on a video sequence). I would like this program to have an interface and I know that with MatLab it is possible to make friendly interfaces. And I was wondering, IT IS POSSIBLE TO CREATE AN INTERFACE FOR YOUR SCRIPT IN OCTAVE?.

PD: I'm using octave over windows XP.

Thanks in advance.