Re: Efficient code for operating on pairwise vector diffs

From: Joseph Wakeling
Subject: Re: Efficient code for operating on pairwise vector diffs
Date: Mon, 09 Nov 2009 18:19:01 +0100

Jaroslav Hajek wrote:
> I think so. Of course there's no need to include your code in
> OctaveForge (implying more maintenance if the primary source is
> elsewhere), it's just that OctaveForge is the place where people look
> for Octave extensions first.

No, I definitely want it in octave-forge.  I've never got over the
pleasure of discovering that information-theoretic functions I
contributed had made their way into the official packages of the Linux
distribution I use. :-)  I just have to be conscientious to all the poor
scientists out there who have never used anything other than MATLAB ...