Re: gnuplot 4.5

From: rpf
Subject: Re: gnuplot 4.5
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2009 19:53:49 +0100

thanks for the fast answer!

When I now set the path to the gnuplot 4.5 executable with
gnuplot_binary("/my/home/usr/bin/gnuplot") , I still cannot get the
zoom to work. The zooming does work, when I just run gnuplot by
itself, so the problem is within octave. When I call
__gnuplot_version__ in octave, I get 4.2 -

What am I missing?