Re: Newbie Question: Launching Octave Control Systems Toolbox

From: Lukas Reichlin
Subject: Re: Newbie Question: Launching Octave Control Systems Toolbox
Date: Tue, 17 Nov 2009 09:18:05 +0100

It looks like you didn't install OCST. Since Octave 3.2.0, the control package
is not part of the "core" installation of Octave anymore. You need to install
it separately as described in [1]. Launch Octave, use the "cd" command to
switch to the directory where your downloaded package is, then type something
like "pkg install control*". The latest release is control-1.0.17, you can get
it by [2].

Regards
Lukas

[1]