RE: fitting circle to data

From: HALL, BENJAMIN PW
Subject: RE: fitting circle to data
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 2009 15:16:03 -0500

|-----Original Message-----

This link may be of some use (it include m-code)
http://autotrace.sourceforge.net/WSCG98.pdf

I seem to recall using this approach and modifying the constraints at some
point to force circles rather than ellipes, but I can't find where I might have
done that (maybe it is only imagined)...

I think that I have also use this approach for circles
http://chep2000.pd.infn.it/pres/pre_a031.pdf

Ben