Re: problem installing YAPSO

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: problem installing YAPSO
Date: Tue, 08 Dec 2009 19:30:03 +0100

tir, 08 12 2009 kl. 08:06 -0800, skrev c.man:
> So,if I write:
>
> pkg load yapso
>
> yapso_demo
>
> octave crash. Are there anothers problems ?

I tried making the same change and I am able to install the package and
run the demo without a crash. The demo doesn't work though (it doesn't
show anything and fails with an error).

If you want to make this package work, I recommend that you contact the
package authors. As I mentioned in a previous mail, the 'yapso' package
has a separate mailing list, so I recommend that you ask on that list.

Søren