Tools for creating a GUI?

From: Matthias May
Subject: Tools for creating a GUI?
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 2010 15:02:59 +0100

Hi!

I am writing some scripts for data analysis in Octave 3.2 on a Linux machine.
Octave is really cool, but there is one thing I am still looking for: Is there
any way to create a graphical user interface? Just some buttons to invoke
functions and stuff. Okay, there is octave-zenity, but that only gives me some
dialogues. There is also a project 'octave-gtk', but here the last update was
in 2008.

Thanks for the help!
Matthias